Horizontal Agitated Bay type compost system
- Daily re-mixing of the composting material for maximum homogenization and stabilization in shortest time period.
- Highest Feedstock flexibility for size, moisture content and density.
- If it can’t be composted in the ICS technology, it can’t be composted.
Key Technology Features
Agitated Bay System
- Fully automated
- Aerated (positive or negative),
- Inherent Mixing
Composts all organics
- sludges (digested/undigested)
- green waste
- food waste
- Source Separated Organics (SSO),
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
Highest Feedstock Flexibility
- >= 35% Solids
- <= 4 inch Particle Size
- <= 0.75 tons/yd density
Fastest time to stability
Fully modular system – facilities from 5 – 2000 WTPD
Fully enclosed facility for proper odor containment and control
Ideal for Mechanical Biological Treatment (MBT) Systems.
- Increases Landfill life
- Decreases Odors, Bird, Rodents, etc…